Saturday, October 16, 2010

Greetings from Greece

Hello everybody!

My name is Dimitris and I was the leader of the Greek group that participated in the wonderful youth exchange that Adelina organized in Romania!


So, what can I say about the program..? That it was great? That everybody enjoyed it fully? That we all learned a lot of new things and shared our experiences with each other? Of course all these are true and I think that everybody shares my opinion.

It was really a unique experience and although I have participated in many youth exchanges, I can say with confidence that this was one of the best!

So, thank you Adelina and all the other people for this beautiful experience and hopefully we can meet again in another youth project some day! : )


Dimitris

P.S.: The greetings from Greece can't be complete without the already famous song of the project - Goin Through - Poso Malakas Eisai (song added by the Romanian group :P)



No comments:

Post a Comment